PA#6996 | Fully Insured
PA#6996 | Fully Insured
We are a growing residential/commercial deck construction company, which has diversified from general construction. Located in Lehighton, PA, we are currently providing services in nine surrounding counties in Pennsylvania. We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement program and more.
If you're interested in one of our open positions below, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
General laborers play a huge role on any construction jobsite. These positions work within a team environment but are often assigned projects which requires working independently.
Take pride in working alongside other respected construction laborers to provide top-quality construction services in quiet residential settings. Great opportunity to develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques while in a fast-paced environment. We need experienced and responsible construction laborers like you to join our crew. We want to offer you competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and opportunities for advancement. This is a terrific opportunity to collaborate with some of the hardest-working professionals in the industry.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
• Ability to lift heavy materials and equipment
• Physical stamina
Carpenters should have strong attention-to-detail, problem-solving skills and mathematical abilities. Other skills include reading and following blueprints; accurately measuring and cutting materials; ensuring all work is level and square; experience in using a variety of tools and electrical tools; having physical strength; and using proper safety precautions.
• Follow direction and work well within both independent and crew settings
• Represent the company well at all times
• Complete Quality work within a specified timeline
• Possesses a basic understanding or rough carpentry and finish decking/railing carpentry
• 1-2 years carpentry experience in field or in a technical school setting
The site supervisor works directly with the project manager/owners on construction projects at the job site, holding daily toolbox meetings with employees, reminding them of safety protocols and resolving problems and conflicts that may arise. They coordinate with the project manager and property owners to ensure progress is happening on schedule.
The site supervisor candidate is a reliable, hard-working person with a background in the trades. He or she should be able to read and interpret plans, as well as practice active listening and stress management. The candidate should also understand regulatory framework well, including the latest OSHA, building and environmental codes, deck building codes and composite decking and railing manufacturer installation guidelines. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as providing oversight of staff, finances and equipment are needed for success in the position.
The site supervisor position is ideal for new advancement opportunities and the chance to travel while backed by a company that values you and the trajectory of your career. The site supervisor position calls for you to oversee and supervise our projects and crews as they complete a wide range of residential and commercial deck and outdoor dining/bar construction projects. Our company strives to provide you with support and plenty of learning opportunities. We encourage the candidate to be ambitious, and present ideas to promote growth within our company.
• Oversee, schedule, and arrange crew work on a daily basis, cooperating with other team members, as necessary.
• Review all project activities, work equipment and sites every day to make sure everything is performed to company standards as well as to the latest OSHA regulations and standards, building department compliance and 3rd party inspection firms.
• Locate, calculate, and designate jobsite locations as well as equipment and jobsite structure locations as needed.
• Work with other necessary personnel and supervisors to ensure all site and crew activities are coordinated.
• Delegate jobs to crew members as determined by their capabilities and the general requirements of specific work projects and site parameters.
• Meet with other managers/supervisors and necessary personnel as required to fully resolve conflicts, complications, and other issues according to company and client standards/requirements.
• Train new crew members whenever they join the team and provide workers with continuing education according to the latest industry requirements for all work to meet the most current specifications.
• All duties as assigned.
• Experience in supervisory/foreman position
• Able to give direction and make decisions related to finances, the company’s reputation, and crew members
• Able to read blueprints
• Ability to work in high-stress conditions and quickly changing environments
• Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
• Physical stamina
• High school diploma or its equivalent
Our company is looking for people who take pride in their work and aim to produce quality materials through their masonry skills. We have several masonry positions to fill within our residential and commercial construction company.
Primary duties include - Placing and finishing deck footings and piers to exact elevations (the work our clients don't see exposed is very important to us and to the trades that follow, a perfect job starts with perfect foundations). Installing and finishing stone veneer post and column wraps, building precast patio walls.
• See the concrete finishing process through from start to finish
• Assist lead masons on larger projects
• Represent company well in front of clients, vendors, and the public
• Ability to place concrete, lay block, brick, and various types of stone, etc.
• Possess a basic understanding of masonry and concrete process
• Knowledge of handheld and power tools
• 1-2 years as a concrete laborer or mason in field or in a technical school setting
• Must be physically fit and able
Our company offers opportunities for independent contractors to grow.
As an independent contractor, experienced professionals can bid on services we require.
Deck Builder Service Areas Alburtis, PA | Allentown, PA | Bangor, PA | Bath, PA | Bethlehem, PA | Breinigsville, PA | Catasauqua, PA | Center Valley, PA | Cherryville, PA | Coopersburg, PA | Coplay, PA | Danielsville, PA | Easton, PA | Emmaus, PA | Fogelsville, PA | Fountain Hill, PA | Hellertown, PA | Laurys-Station, PA | Lehigh Valley, PA | Macungie, PA | Nazareth, PA | Northampton, PA | Orefield, PA |Pen Argyl, PA | Roseto, PA | Riegelsville, PA | Schnecksville, PA | Slatington, PA | Trexlertown, PA | Walnutport, PA, Whitehall, PA | Wind Gap, PA | Malvern, PA | Lansdale, PA | Chester County PA | Bucks County PA | Delaware County PA | Chicago, IL | Naperville , IL | Aurora, IL | Cook County, IL | Schaumburg, IL
Copyright © 2014 - 2024 Penn Decks, Inc - All Rights Reserved.
JTech Web Design - Preferred Clients
2024 Special Offers on new construction deck packages ready for installation.
Schedule Your Estimate Today