PA#6996 | Full Insured
PA#6996 | Full Insured
Our Trex Deck building process.
Step #1: A deck builder who cares
To find the perfect backyard deck idea, we need to first understand your deck vision, budget and desired time frame.
We will do an in-person design consultation to show you the Trex products and help give you all the backyard deck ideas we can.
We will leave Trex samples with you to help pick your deck colors.
Step #2: The estimating process
First, we need to decide if we are going to resurface, rebuild, or design a new deck from scratch.
Once we decide which direction to go, we will take all the necessary measurements
We will provide you with different levels of Trex decking, railings, and other unique additions to help fit within your budget.
Step #3 Backyard Deck Ideas - Design, Select, and Secure Your Composite Deck
After we design your project, we will present our proposal and explain all the different options in detail.
Once the proposal is selected, we will finalize the scope of the project. Additionally, we will detail out what is included, schedule a tentative start date, and discuss payment options.
We require a 10% deposit on the total job at booking and a 40% deposit the week demolition is scheduled to begin. The remaining 50% is not paid until your project is completed.
For smaller sized projects, we'll ask for full payment upon completion.
Step #4: Deck installation- Your Outdoor Living Area Begins Construction
Penn Builders and Installations has crews made up of 2-4 highly skilled deck builders. We are excited for you to meet our foremen and general crew members!
A week before your project begins, we will reach out and coordinate any final logistics. As you can imagine, the weather sometimes causes scheduling challenges.
The normal building process will be as follows:
Obtaining necessary permits
Deck Framing Construction
Deck Lights Installations
Deck Stairs Installations
Deck Railings Installations
After the completion of your project, we will do a final walk around register the Trex 25-year warranty.
Once everything is closed out, we will collect the remaining 50% of the project balance and explain our incredible referral program.
Penn Builders & Installations Co
Deck Builder Service Areas Alburtis, PA | Allentown, PA | Bangor, PA | Bath, PA | Bethlehem, PA | Breinigsville, PA | Catasauqua, PA | Center Valley, PA | Cherryville, PA | Coopersburg, PA | Coplay, PA | Danielsville, PA | Easton, PA | Emmaus, PA | Fogelsville, PA | Fountain Hill, PA | Hellertown, PA | Laurys-Station, PA | Lehigh Valley, PA | Macungie, PA | Nazareth, PA | Northampton, PA | Orefield, PA |Pen Argyl, PA | Roseto, PA | Riegelsville, PA | Schnecksville, PA | Slatington, PA | Trexlertown, PA | Walnutport, PA, Whitehall, PA | Wind Gap, PA Copyright © 2018 Penn Builders & Installations Co - All Rights Reserved.
Jtech Web Design - Preferred Clients